1. You must have an appointment. We do not take walk-ins.
2.Clients will need to arrive at their appointment a few minutes early and wait in their car. We will send you a text when it is time to come in. You may not bring anyone else with you to your appointment. Please do not bring food or drinks in with you. You also must come in wearing a mask. We do not have masks to provide. If you do not have one, we will have to reschedule your appointment. We will be wearing gloves for your service like we always do and we will be adding masks to our staff.
3. The first thing we need you to do is use hand sanitizer before touching the nail swatches. Before you come to the manicure table we will have you scrub your hands at the sink. We will give instructions on where we are storing clean, disinfected nail brushes and where to put them when you are done. Please do NOT touch anything after you have washed your hands.
4. During your service, we ask that you do not use your phone so that we can keep your hands clean.
5. If you are not feeling well or live with someone that has been ill, we ask that you reschedule your appointment and not to rebook for 14 days. Please do not come in if you are sick. We will send you home.
6. If you are immunocompromised, please wait a little longer to come into the salon. We can always book you an appointment a little farther out.
7. Checkouts will be done at the stations. We will only be booking out a max of 3 months. If you require extensive appointment changes or something more complicated, then we will call you at the end of the day to schedule to avoid running behind. If you change your appointments often then we will limit the number of appointments you can book. We cannot have a crowd at the front desk.
8. We will be offering online booking this summer after this initial wave of booking is complete. Please let us know if you are interested and we will send you a link to your account. This will also enable you to see appointments already booked and you can also put yourself on the waiting list. We ask for your patience and understanding during this time as we are working quickly and very diligently to be both accommodating and conscientious to your needs.