1. You must have an appointment. We do not take walk-ins.
2. Clients will need to arrive at their appointment a few minutes early. You may not bring anyone else with you to your appointment. Please do not bring food or drinks in with you. You also must come in wearing a mask. We do not have masks to provide. If you do not have one, we will have to reschedule your appointment. We will be wearing gloves for your service like we always do and we will be adding masks to our staff.
3. The first thing we need you to do is use hand sanitizer before touching the nail swatches. Before you come to the manicure table we will have you scrub your hands at the sink. We will give instructions on where we are storing clean, disinfected nail brushes and where to put them when you are done. Please do NOT touch anything after you have washed your hands.
4. During your service, we ask that you do not use your phone so that we can keep your hands clean.
5. If you are not feeling well or live with someone that has been ill, we ask that you reschedule your appointment and not to rebook for 14 days. Please do not come in if you are sick. We will send you home.
6. If you are immunocompromised, please wait a little longer to come into the salon. We can always book you an appointment a little farther out.